Knowledge Management Handbook
This is a practical guide for legal sector knowledge management professionals published by the Law Society of England and Wales.
“Highly recommended” . “An excellent resource” . “Like having your very own KM teacher and mentor” . “What a fantastic book!”
This print-run/edition is now sold out generally, but we still have one or two copies available.
Practical Projects in Legal KM: a year of living knowledgeably
For practical implementation of the theory, try “Practical Projects in Legal KM: a year of living knowledgeably”.
“Essential reading” . “Bridges the gap between theory and practice”
Ark’s multi-author books
Hélène Russell has contributed a number of chapters to the multi-author books published by Ark. These are now available through Globe Law and Business.
- For future gazing, try Ark’s “Tomorrow’s KM”. My contribution is at Chapter 1.
- For PSLs, try Ark’s “The evolving role of the PSL”. My contribution is at Chapter 2 “What should PSLs know about KM?”
- For metrics, try Ark’s “Measuring the ROI of KM” 2nd edn. You’ll find my contribution at Chapter 5: A practical guide for busy people.
- For Innovation, try Ark’s “Innovation in Legal KM”. You’ll find my contribution at Chapter 1.
- For pricing and efficiencies, try Ark’s “Emerging Approaches to Law Firm profitability”. You’ll find my contribution at Chapter 3.